Headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, Start Smart is a national provider of mission-critical consulting and training solutions for government, corporate and non-profit clients.
Since the creation of our Business Development Seminar Series for the City of New Orleans in 2005, Start Smart has built an impeccable reputation for creating and delivering value for our clients because we recognize that while many clients have similar challenges, each has unique needs.
By taking a holistic, strategic and analytical approach to addressing those needs, we shed new insights to help our clients improve organizational performance and realize tangible bottom-line results.
In other words, our clients rely on our deep expertise and the combined capabilities of our exceptional people to help them solve organizational challenges and drive transformation that achieves a competitive advantage.
Our Key Differentiators
Our Company at a Glance
Private Louisiana LLC founded in 2005 by Norman David Roussell, MBA
- MBE- Southern Regional Minority Supplier Development Council
- DBE- U.S. Department of Transportation- LA, TX & MS
- SBE- U.S. Department of Transportation
- Hudson Initiative- Louisiana Department of Economic Development
- 611420/Computer Training Services
- 541611/Administrative & General Management Consulting Services
- 541618/Other Management Consulting Services
- 561320/Professional & Administrative Staffing Support Services
- 561110/Office Administrative Services
- 561499/All Other Business Support Services
- 561990/All Other Support Services
- R699: Other Administrative Support Services
- U004: Scientific and Management Education
- U008: Training & Curriculum Development
- U009: Educational Services
- U099: Other Education & Training Services
- C17/Supportive Services
- C46/Training Development
- C57/DBE Plans & Goal Preparation
- 918-38/Education & Training Consulting
- 952-90/Training & Instructional Services
- 918-75/Management Consulting
- 958-77/Project Management Services